Welcome To My Storium Blog!

Thank you for stopping by. I wanted to create a location where people could come to get a better idea of what kind of player and narrator I am and see what else I've been up to.

Your What Blog?

Storium blog. Storium is a writing/role-playing game where players collaborate to tell a story using their moves to advance the story or explore their characters. During moves, players can use "cards" representing their characters strengths, weaknesses, goals, assets and subplots to guide their writing to address the challenges created by the narrator. For writers, it's a great way to get motivated to write. For gamers, it has some of the greatest amount of freedom of play of any game out there.

Currently, I am narrating two games and playing in three. One of the great things about Storium is the narrator can also play a character in their own game. As you can imagine, active games can keep you pretty busy. So, I have created this blog to help me keep up and to give players and narrators a more in depth look at my activity and what I'm contemplating for the future.

I am always looking to improve my writing, so if you have any feedback or constructive criticism please feel free to comment here or send me a note.

Thank you, again, for taking a look and I hope you find something here or on Storium that you can enjoy!
Scarlett Johansson. Because, Scarlett Johansson.

Comments

Popular Posts